jon krumerman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
I have had trouble with my back and neck for years. I had done physical therapy, injections, chiropractic. My chiropractor recommended Dr Krumerman when there was nothing else he could do to help me. Surgery went very well and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulder right away. Dr Krumerman spent time answering all my questions before handed. It is not often that you get a wonderful surgeon with a great bedside matter with him you get both. I could not be happier!

August 12th, 2017
Daughter's surgery for CHAIRI
Dr. Krumerman was compassionate, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He listened and gave us all the time we needed to understand what CHAIRI involves. He did not rush us with any decisions and I feel lucky and grateful we had Dr. Krumerman on our side. I have full trust and confidence in him.

July 6th, 2017
E Muller
Dr. Krumerman is very down to earth, caring, understanding, and very professional. He made the whole family feel at ease before and after surgery. I am 18 years old, and I was scared too death going in to surgery, but his pep talk was so full of positive energy i felt like I could conquer the world. He is awesome! I would recommend him to everyone for brain and spinal surgery.

June 21st, 2017
Incredible surgeon!
Got a T-lif procedure done by Dr. Krummerman in January, 6 months later I'm completely fused and am no longer in my back brace. His compassion and ability to explain and comfort my families concerns before the procedure were incredible. And my healing and ability to get back on my feet quickly are owed to his skill in the operating room. He went over all options and ruled out everything else before recommending surgery impressed me as well. If you have to get your back cut into and there are no better options I would go see Dr. Krummerman first.

April 16th, 2017
A surgeon who puts the patient first!
Upon recommendations from others, I flew to Dallas to see Dr. Krumerman several years ago, after suffering chronic, debilitating back pack for years. I had resisted seeing a surgeon for years, knowing that the ultimate fix was going to have to end up being surgical. Of course a surgeon would recommend surgery, right? But, Dr. Krumerman didn't. He really listened to me, both my symptoms and my desired outcomes, and recommended managing me without surgery. Through a series of injections (which were immediately effective and incredibly simple for me as a patient), Dr. Krumerman got me back to running marathons and triathlons. I am so grateful for the care he showed me, and that he puts the treatment of the patient above his need for a bottom line or a quick surgical fix. I can't recommend him highly enough.

March 2nd, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I suffered for over 2 months in pain, but after meeting Dr. Krumerman just once, he put my mind at ease and answered all my questions. He performed surgery and within one day after, all my pain was gone. I would highly recommend him without any reservations.

October 31st, 2016
I had tried everything to avoid back surgery over 4 months, but nothing seemed to work for very long. My chiropractor (Byroad Chiropractic) had me do an MRI and realized that, in addition to long-term problems and some new bulging discs, there was a cyst that couldn't be fixed without surgery -- they recommended Dr. Krumerman. He was AMAZING. He gave me options and fully explained each one. He was very thoughtful and compassionate when I got scared at the mention of SURGERY! We decided that was the best course of action, and when the day came, I was so comfortable knowing that everything would be OK. Since then, I'm back to walking 6+ miles 2-3 times/week PAIN FREE!!! and just this week have been released to start incorporating more exercises (low impact at 90 days). I can't thank Dr. Krumerman enough for a fantastic surgery, and follow-up. He, his staff and the hospital staff were terrific for one terrified woman to have surgery. I can't be happier with my results!

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Krumerman and his staff are the best. I went to him on a referral from another doctor and could not have been more pleased. He continues to treat me and my condition and has been available when I need him and is always willing to listen to my complaints. His staff is also wonderful. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.

September 8th, 2016
Nothing bad to say about Dr. Krumerman. My chiropractor was able to get me an appointment with Dr. Krumerman within three days and then at the first visit after he had examined my MRI, he scheduled the surgery for nine days later. Surgery went exceptionally well and I had no more pain from my pinched nerve immediately after waking after surgery. I feel I had five star service from beginning to end.

June 11th, 2016
L4 Cyst Removal
Dr. Krumerman removed a cyst between my L4 and L5 two months ago. I am completely pain free and so happy that I chose him to be my surgeon! The cyst was difficult to remove yet he did so without any complications. I've never known a doctor or surgeon so caring kind. His staff worked above and beyond to get my insurance company to approve this necessary surgery. They fought on by behalf.

February 11th, 2016
Excellent
I actually had Thorasic and Lumbar surgery. He is the best surgeon I have ever seen.

December 4th, 2015
Cervical fusion
After suffering from pain in my shoulder, arm, and chest for 4 months. I met with Dr. Krumerman. He recognized the symptoms and recommended spinal fusion to relieve the pressure on the nerve. His demeanor was great, and help with my apprehension. After having the surgery, the pain I was experiencing before was gone, and the after effects were just a positive as he described. He was great to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.