Dr. Jon Krumerman MD Patient Reviews

October 30th, 2016
I had tried everything to avoid back surgery over 4 months, but nothing seemed to work for very long. My chiropractor (Byroad Chiropractic) had me do an MRI and realized that, in addition to long-term problems and some new bulging discs, there was a cyst that couldn't be fixed without surgery -- they recommended Dr. Krumerman. He was AMAZING. He gave me options and fully explained each one. He was very thoughtful and compassionate when I got scared at the mention of SURGERY! We decided that was the best course of action, and when the day came, I was so comfortable knowing that everything would be OK. Since then, I'm back to walking 6+ miles 2-3 times/week PAIN FREE!!! and just this week have been released to start incorporating more exercises (low impact at 90 days). I can't thank Dr. Krumerman enough for a fantastic surgery, and follow-up. He, his staff and the hospital staff were terrific for one terrified woman to have surgery. I can't be happier with my results!

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Krumerman and his staff are the best. I went to him on a referral from another doctor and could not have been more pleased. He continues to treat me and my condition and has been available when I need him and is always willing to listen to my complaints. His staff is also wonderful. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.

September 8th, 2016
Nothing bad to say about Dr. Krumerman. My chiropractor was able to get me an appointment with Dr. Krumerman within three days and then at the first visit after he had examined my MRI, he scheduled the surgery for nine days later. Surgery went exceptionally well and I had no more pain from my pinched nerve immediately after waking after surgery. I feel I had five star service from beginning to end.

June 11th, 2016
L4 Cyst Removal
Dr. Krumerman removed a cyst between my L4 and L5 two months ago. I am completely pain free and so happy that I chose him to be my surgeon! The cyst was difficult to remove yet he did so without any complications. I've never known a doctor or surgeon so caring kind. His staff worked above and beyond to get my insurance company to approve this necessary surgery. They fought on by behalf.

February 10th, 2016
Excellent
I actually had Thorasic and Lumbar surgery. He is the best surgeon I have ever seen.

December 4th, 2015
Cervical fusion
After suffering from pain in my shoulder, arm, and chest for 4 months. I met with Dr. Krumerman. He recognized the symptoms and recommended spinal fusion to relieve the pressure on the nerve. His demeanor was great, and help with my apprehension. After having the surgery, the pain I was experiencing before was gone, and the after effects were just a positive as he described. He was great to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

November 26th, 2015
Dr. Krumerman did my surgery (anterior cervical discectomy and fusion ) 3 weeks ago. He is an amazing surgeon...I was frightened about the surgery but his knowledge of the procedure, the time he took to listen to my needs and explain the entire process put me at ease. His kind demeanor and calmness was definitely a plus for me. I am feeling great now without the pain I have suffered with for years. Thank you Dr. Krumerman, Nan, Susan, Sonya, the whole team that helped in my surgery and recovery....Thank you all!

August 26th, 2015
Excellent care
Dr. Krumerman and his staff treated me with a caring, courteous and professional manner. During my care before surgery, hospital stay and follow -up office visits, I was always kept informed of my condition and expected progress.

June 18th, 2015
He is the best doctor a patient could ask for.
I would recommend dr. Krumerman for anyone having back pain. He got my test results and informed me of the treatment that I needed. I am finally pain free after surgery and I had suffered thru pain for a year. He is a wonderful doctor and will give you the best treatment available.

June 16th, 2015
No more back pain!
I have suffered from lower back pain for years--possibly since sometime in the 80's. Then I began to have pains shooting down my leg, numb toes, and burning pains on the top of that foot. MRI's showed that L-4 had slipped off of L-5 enough to press on the nerves. Dr. K. performed a minimally invasive spinal fusion and I could not be happier with my results and my recovery.

April 30th, 2015
Dr K; one of the best!
Fantastic results on my L4-L5 fusion and I have not even fully recovered yet.

January 12th, 2015
Very pleased
I had to have Thoracic and Lumbar surgery at the same time,, no promises because I have several issues. I was so pleased at the outcome. Everything I feared did not happen. It's been 4 weeks and I haven't felt this good in years, minus a little incision pain that is almost gone. If I ever have to have surgery again this is the Doctor I will be seeing. . He was the most thorough Doctor I have ever been to in my life. My angel of mercy. I have seen several doctors about my spinal pain. I will have to live with some and know it, but I am very pleased with everything about this doctor.