Dr. Jon Krumerman, MD
Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very pleased show details Very pleased
by Very happy patient in Dallas on Jan 12th, 2015

I had to have Thoracic and Lumbar surgery at the same time,, no promises because I have several issues. I was so pleased at the outcome. Everything I feared did not happen. It's been 4 weeks and I haven't felt this good in years, minus a little incision pain that is almost gone. If I ever have to have surgery again this is the Doctor I will be seeing. . He was the most thorough Doctor I have ever been to in my life. My angel of mercy. I have seen several doctors about my spinal pain. I will have to live with some and know it, but I am very pleased with everything about this doctor.

I can Walk Pain Free Again! show details I can Walk Pain Free Again!
Aug 26th, 2014

I had a disc herniation at L4/L5 and went to Dr. Krumerman for a consultation. Instantly, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Krumerman walked me through my options, recovery, follow up etc. The whole process was smooth from start to finish. His staff and PA are outstanding. They are all invested in a patient's comfort and well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Krumerman.

Laminotomy with decompression- three levels show details Laminotomy with decompression- three levels
by Richard A. Sayles on Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Krumerman demonstrated great knowledge, sensitivity , and skill. He is an excellent listener, told me what to expect, including risks, and the outcome exceeded my expectations without complication, and very little pain. I am now two weeks post op, and from day 1 was better off than pre-op. I know not everyone will always have such an excellent outcome, but I would trust Dr. Krumerman to do any procedure he may recommend. I would recommend him to my friends and family without reservation. I only wonder why I waited so long!

Back Surgery show details Back Surgery
by Barbara on Mar 21st, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Krumerman. Although my back surgery wasn't the most complicated, he took his time explaining to me what to expect. I felt totally free to ask him anything regarding my surgery. He was very pleasant. I hope I never need his services again, but if I do, he will be the one I choose. Thank you, Dr. Krumerman

Dr Krumerman review show details Dr Krumerman review
by Thomas Winterburn on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr Krumerman diagnosed my back problem accurately and following an MRI, scheduled me for surgery promptly within 2 weeks. Surgery was successful and following short rehab was able to resume all normal activities.

Patient show details Patient
by Ben Wade on Dec 6th, 2013

Very nice doctor ,I mean very nice Dr. Krumerman listens to what you tell him hurts and doesn't work. He explains what is happening and what needs to be done in detail so you can understand. Before surgery ,after surgery and leaving the hospital I found Out how Nice and caring everyone involved was. (made you feel like a relative). Sergey was fast and easy for me, Recovery was fast, I haven't felt this good for over a year. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Jon A. Krumerman. I do thank GOD, for Dr. Krumerman

A very caring and compassionate professional show details A very caring and compassionate professional
Sep 4th, 2013

I had been dealing with my right leg burning whenever I would stand, walk or lie down. After weeks of my primary care physician trying things, he finally authorized an MRI which showed a synovial cyst on my L5. He then referred me to a chiropractor! She gave me a referral to 2 different doctors. The first, an orthopedic surgeon, wanted to remove the cyst and the joints, then fuse my back! He told me that because of my age, this was the best treatment option. I am 56! I went to Dr. Krumerman for a second opinion and he saw how much pain I was in and got me into surgery within 2 days. He removed the cyst only and I went home the same day! He is a very compassionate, warm and gentle doctor who believes in minimally invasive procedures. Nan, his assistant, is also very compassionate and gentle. Dr. Krumerman and his staff provided me the highest level of service and quality care. He was also highly recommended by a fellow church member who had had a back surgical procedure 5 years ago.

Dr. Krumerman restored my mobility and relieved my pain 100% show details Dr. Krumerman restored my mobility and relieved my pain 100%
Nov 18th, 2012

What a life changer ! From my first contact with Dr. Krumerman's staff to my follow-up appointment, nothing could of gone smother. Dr Krumerman and his "A" team hit that mark. Dr. Krumerman was able to explain my diagnosis, and the options available for my condition, in terms we could understand. He explained all of the risks and process of recovery as if I was his only patient for the day. Immediately after the surgery, my pain was relieved and I was up and walking. I wish I had found him earlier !

I love this doctor show details I love this doctor
Nov 2nd, 2012

I had cervical fusion 2 & 3 in 2004 and had greatsuccess; very minimal pain (took a pain pill just once).No problems and no loss of motion.I had a sudden onset of terrific sciatic pain in right buttock, down my leg and in low back. I had lumbar discectomy and lamenectomy in 2012 July and had very low level discomfort for about one week after surgery. No bad pain and took only muscle relaxant tablets for about 10 days. Did exactly like the Dr. told me to do and recovered with no problems.It is Nov. 2nd (3months) and I feel fine.Everything about this doctor and his staff are true, I love'm.

Sep 25th, 2012

No longer do I have to sit down while preparing the salads and dinner. No longer do I have to walk a few feet and then bend over to alleviate the pain shooting up the backs of my legs and the inside of my left foot. No longer do I have to lean on a grocery cart while shopping. No longer do I have to do many things I did before.These things are history thanks to the extraordinary surgical skills of Dr. Jon Krumerman and the skilled and varied assistance of his colleagues.Did I worry about the surgery? No! He had operated on the neck of my neighbor. He had healed my husband's numb toes and leg pain, not by surgery but by recommending physical therapy and injections since he did not need an operation.All of Dr. Krumermans office staff, fellow doctors, surgical helpers and nurses did their jobs well. After surgery, I awoke clear headed and ready to drive home. Oh, well, that was not possible, but I felt I could do it. I had no pain and made it home the next morning. Following directions, I was soon back to a quite normal life. Thanks to all of those who assisted in my pre-op, operation and recovery.Now, in my new world, I awaken in the morning ready to race through the day getting the necessary things done and still have time to SEIZE THE MOMENT!!

Best Experience show details Best Experience
Apr 26th, 2012

I saw Dr Krumerman a few days back for Congenial lumbar stenosis. He is the best doctor and he took the time to explain to me the diagnosis. Very Knowledgeable and experienced in his analysis and explanation. Thank you -

Apr 17th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Krumerman for giving me my life back. From this point on Im going to refer to the good doctor as Dr. Jon. Im not going to tell you my story of suffering, going from doctor to doctor, and to chiropractors and therapy etc., or how I found Dr. Jon. What I m going to say is this, when you call for an appointment you will talk to Sonja, Dr. Jons assistant. She is wonderful, kind and will tell you everything you need to bring for your appointment. When you meet with Dr. Jon, he is not like any doctor you have ever seen (you know the doctors with a personality of a mash potato sandwich, cold, matter of fact and that give you the rush job.) Not so with Dr. Jon. He is warm and kind and he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He was the only doctor that ever showed me the picture of my back. He was excited and had a big smile on his face as he pointed out the problems with my back and said, we can fix this, and he did! When I woke from surgery, the only pain I had was some discomfort at the incision site which was about an inch and a half. I was up and about in no time. Thanks to Dr. Jon Krumerman I have my pain-free life back. He is an incredible doctor and a wonderful person!

Jan 1st, 2011

great experience

Apr 29th, 2010

Very professional. Listened to me.