A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lampkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Lampkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampkin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lampkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampkin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lampkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Michael Lampkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Lampkin practice?
- Dr. Jon Lampkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Lampkin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.