A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lampkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Lampkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampkin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lampkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Michael Lampkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Lampkin practice?
- Dr. Jon Lampkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Lampkin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.