Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by Jaimy on Mar 21st, 2015

Dr. Lampkin is the best!! Extremely thorough and attentive to detail. I had LASIK done on Friday morning and by Friday after noon I was perfect and my vision was excellent. He aggressively treated my dry eye before and after LASIK so that I would have optimal results. He is not just a LASIK doctor, he is actually a medical doctor and treats you like a patient not a paycheck. He treats all ophthalmic issues and his office is for all type of ophthalmic issues, not just LASIK like some places. The price was extremely reasonable for the quality of service. Dr. Lampkin came in on Saturday after my surgery just to see me and make sure everything was ok. Absolute 5 star. I would recommend him to anyone!

Pleases show details Pleases
Jan 10th, 2015

Dr Lampkin was very very detailed on answering all my questions. Made me Feel very comfortable.

20/20 again show details 20/20 again
Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Lampkin was able to diagnose my eye condition in less than 10 min which took 3 other docs weeks to misdiagnose. Yes, I did wait 45min past my appointment time, but I would gladly wait any amount of time to get it right the first time. I thank god for him everyday and that I am finally able to get the treatment that I need and my vision has been restored. Thank you soo much for taking the time to listen to me and putting me on the road to recovery.

Vision Field show details Vision Field
Aug 26th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr. Lampkin's care. I have glaucoma. Dr. Lampkin uses modern imaging and testing machines to monitor my disease. He has me on eyedrops to prevent worsening of the glaucoma. So far, so good. Stable. He explains everything to me in detail and answers all my questions. Easy appointment. I recommend him.

TexasCatLady show details TexasCatLady
Mar 21st, 2011

I have a chronic disease that (among other problems) makes my eyes very dry. This may sound like a small problem to some, but it really disrupts my daily life. Well, Dr. Lampkin REALLY took my problem seriously and tested my eyes using dye and pushing on my eye oil glands with a q-tip. He took the time to explain my condition in detail. He started me on a complicated treatment of tear drops and steroid drops, Restasis drops, warm compresses, fish oil pills, rubber plugs in my tear ducts and doxy antibiotic pills. It is a lot of work but my eyes are starting to feel normal for the first time in years! I definitely recommend Dr. Lampkin to help with eye problems.

Good Eye Doctor show details Good Eye Doctor
by W. Jackson on Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Lampkin listened to me, was friendly, knowledgeable, and solved my eye problems. Very happy with his care.

Apr 23rd, 2010