A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Ledlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Ledlie, Neurological Surgeon (Retired is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Ledlie, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledlie graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ledlie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon T Ledlie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon T. Ledlie practice?
- Dr. Jon Ledlie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Ledlie practices Neurological Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.