A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Leleux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Leleux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leleux
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leleux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leleux has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Damian Leleux MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Leleux practice?
- Dr. Jon Leleux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Leleux practices Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.