A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Leleux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Leleux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leleux
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leleux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leleux graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leleux has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Damian Leleux MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Leleux practice?
- Dr. Jon Leleux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Leleux practices Cardiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.