A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lensmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Lensmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Lensmeyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lensmeyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lensmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Lensmeyer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Lensmeyer practice?
- Dr. Jon Lensmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Lensmeyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Port Huron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.