A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Lensmeyer is Excellent. Dr. Lensmeyer has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Lensmeyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lensmeyer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lensmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lensmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lensmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon P. Lensmeyer practice?
Dr. Jon Lensmeyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Port Huron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jonathan Lensmeyer, Dr. Jonathon Lensmeyer, Dr. Nathan Lensmeyer