A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Lepley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Lepley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepley graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Lepley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Lepley practice?
Dr. Jon Lepley practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.