A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Levy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Alexander Levy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jon Levy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jon Levy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coraopolis, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.