A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Levy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Alexander Levy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jon Levy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jon Levy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Coraopolis Orthopedic Surgeons.