Dr. Jon Loftus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Loftus?

March 9th, 2016

Excellent

Excellent doctor who takes the time with you. He has gone above and beyond with me. This is my second time going to him and I wouldn't go to anyone else but him for my hand. You will never feel like a number or just another patient with Dr. Loftus - he cares about you and your recovery. Because Dr. Loftus takes the time with you - be prepared to wait for him. I don't care normally because I know he is taking his time with the patients before me just like he does with me.

January 22nd, 2016

Carpal tunnel

Great dr. Very personable, friendly and willing to take the time to teach the diagnosis, not just treat it like another number!

September 13th, 2012

overpriced

Hi There,I would be use caution when going to this facility, the care was, ok, I had a basic, non-complicated Fx of the hand. I quite going after two visits, because of the outrageous fees (to basically say " It is healing and don't overdo it") The fee was $700 !!! for less then 5 minutes in his examine room after waited 1.5 hours to see him.. $700, really???? Insurance would not pay the whole amount - probably because they feel it is a rip off.. no kidding.. so guess who is stuck with a $1,000 bill to say "It's healing nicely, Don't overdo it"... not bad $$$ for less then 10 minutes work... no wonder our medical system is falling apart! Next time, if I break something, I will NOT go there.. the fee is ridiculous!

April 23rd, 2011

Dr. Loftus changed my life. He is an amzing surgeon. Yes, he can be difficult to get to see because he is the best of the best. As with any surgeon, emergencies arise. There were a couple of times I had to wait for him, but generally he was close to his schedule. I saw him for over a year, and cannot remember waiting more than a couple of times. He was always 100% professional. It was his expertise that properly diagnosed my head trauma after he put my hands back together. I was referred to him from another surgeon that said my injury was above the ability of most surgeons. If I need him again, I will gladly wait as long as it takes. If you live in CNY be thankful that you have a man with his ability available.

June 14th, 2010

Excellent, i went to another doctor for 2 years. 1 visit with Dr. Loftus then surgery I have my life back. Best Dr. I know.

September 28th, 2009

in to much of a hurry,

Dr. Loftus was always in a hurray, maybe because he was always behind schedule. He did not listen to my symptoms. His notes did not reflect our visits, which in a comp. case is very important. His follow up appts from surgery needs to be more hands on, more detailed. With 20 some yrs. experience I would have expected more.

February 12th, 2009

Dr. Loftus ws difficult to get in to see. it took almost 3 months to get an appointment. then he orderd a test, a CT scan. The staff scheduled my CT exam and an appt. with Dr. loftus the same day but then Dr. L said since i had dye in my hand, I had to come back in another 3-4 weeks (when he had an opening). It took almost 5 months to get a diagnosis. When I told him i wanted a second opinion, he was rude.

September 7th, 2017