Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
I have appreciated Dr. Lowe's diagnostic expertise in all the years I have been his patient. Dr. Lowe has effectively treated some of my symptoms with vitamin supplements thus lessening the number of prescription medications I have had to take. He has been a wonderful physician.

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Lowe has been my physician for many years. He is an outstanding listener and up to date with proposed treatments and information in almost all areas of internal medicine

March 1st, 2013
Very compassionate and attentive. Exceptionally knowledgeable about current practices, medicines, treatments, etc. Is very comfortable being a partner in your health versus directing you to simply do something because he advises it. Highest regard for this physician.

February 8th, 2012
Excellent diagnostician, really listens
Dr. Lowe accurately diagnosed a very odd set of seemingly unrelated symptoms when several other doctors had been unable to. The diagnosis was fast, correct and was not for a common illness. He is just as good as the doctor who referred me to him said he was. He also saved me from having an invasive surgical procedure.

November 29th, 2011
Nearly two decades of consistently good care
Dr. Lowe gets me; this is important. He understands my lifestyle, proclivities, habits and concerns. We are partners in my health care. He listens well, observes and responds with solid care and great competence. He is open-minded. He gives great referrals for specialists. I've never had a bad experience with him or his staff. I've heard many good things about Dr. Lowe in the community. I am surprised there are not more reviews.

November 10th, 2010
Once you get in to see Dr Lowe he does spend time with you and is very caring and gives accurate diagnosis. The problem is the staff is ABSOLUTELY discourteous, downright rude and nasty. Receptionist "advised" me to just go to the drug store for over the counter medication if your antibiotics are not working. I will never go back due to the total disrespect of the staff. Too bad because I do like the doctor.

December 1st, 2009
Good doctor - let down by bad office staff
Dr Lowe presents an affable, homely approach to his patients and spends an adequate amount of time with each patient (based on my experiences).However, his office staff appear to be devoid of politeness and common courtesy and exhibit a lack of basic knowledge in many instances (also based on my experiences).