A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Michael Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jon Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Miller practices Psychiatry near Frankfort, KY.
See Frankfort Psychiatrists.