A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J MacNaughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J MacNaughton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J MacNaughton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. MacNaughton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. MacNaughton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Mark MacNaughton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J M. MacNaughton practice?
- Dr. J MacNaughton has 4 office locations.
Dr. J MacNaughton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Crossville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.