A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Maier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Maier, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Michael Maier MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Maier practice?
- Dr. Jon Maier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Maier practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Kokomo, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.