A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Malachowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Malachowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malachowski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Malachowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malachowski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Malachowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Charles Malachowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Malachowski practice?
- Dr. Jon Malachowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Malachowski practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.