Dr. Jon Malachowski Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jon Malachowski?

April 17th, 2015

Dr. Malachowski was very concerned about my injuries, and the way in which I received them (bicycle accident) and gave very good advice. He was also very considerate in his recommendations of billing.

March 1st, 2015

Avoid

With all the fine physicians in the South Bay it's remarkable that Providence employs such an arrogant, rude individual. In looking at other reviews, it's apparent that this was not a unique experience.

June 29th, 2010

Does not listen, Cannot talk with him

He could not could not tell me the reason for my fatigue. The only thing he did with me was order blood tests and could not even explain the anomaly of the results to me. He told me to wait and get some more tests later. He did not care to spend time to diagnose my fatigue problem and to learn ways of possible reasons for my condition. When I asked for a referral for a consult was to see psychologist.

February 22nd, 2010

A rude, abrupt man

He spent most of the visit talking to my chest instead of me. The rest of the time he was inputting half of my medical history into his computer tablet. He only got half of my history because he would interrupt my answers with rude comments about other specialists I am seeing. He also told me that Cytomel can be toxic and should not be prescribed. My other doctors and the pharmacist disagree with him. I would never go back to see Dr Malachowski.

March 30th, 2015