A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Manjarris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Manjarris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manjarris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manjarris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Manjarris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjarris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manjarris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon F Manjarris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Manjarris practice?
- Dr. Jon Manjarris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Manjarris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alice, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX.
See Alice Orthopedic Surgeons.