A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Manjarris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Manjarris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manjarris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manjarris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Manjarris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manjarris graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manjarris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon F Manjarris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon F. Manjarris practice?
- Dr. Jon Manjarris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Manjarris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alice, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX.
See Alice Orthopedic Surgeons.