Dr. Jon Marchuk Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 15th, 2014

HE DIDNT WEAR GLOVES AND GAVE ME A STAPH INFEC. IT HAPPENS I KNOW BUT NONE OF THE DOCS IN INTL FALLS KNEW THAT SOME ANTIBIOTICS DONT WORK ON STAPH INFEC AND THE ANTIBIOTICS THEY GAVE ME WERE IN EFFECTIVE. HE NEVER DID REFER ME TO ANY ONE WITH SPECIALTY SKILLS , I DID SEE A GOOD PODIATRIST IN DULUTH, SHE SAID AND I QUOTE , TOO BAD I DIDNT SEE YOU A MONTH AGO, CAUSE THE INFEC IS SERIOUS AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR TOE AMPUTATED. IT AFFECTS YOUR BALANCE AND CAUSED ME TO WALK DIFFERENTLY SO I DEVELOPED A HIP PROBLEM ON THE OTHER SIDE. HE RETIRED. I AM GLAD

Colonoscopy