A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Meliones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Meliones, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Heart Catheterization
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Meliones graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meliones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meliones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon N. Meliones practice?
Dr. Jon Meliones practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Critical Care Practitioners.