A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Meliones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meliones
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meliones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Meliones, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Heart Catheterization
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Meliones graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meliones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Nicolaos Meliones MD and MS is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon N. Meliones practice?
- Dr. Jon Meliones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Meliones practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Durham Critical Care Practitioners.