A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Mendelsohn, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Mendelsohn, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Mendelsohn FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Jon Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Jon Mendelsohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Mendelsohn practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Edgewood, KY.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists, Cincinnati Plastic Surgeons, and Cincinnati Surgeons.