Dr. Jon Mendelsohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Best in Cincinnati! Fixed another doctors botched surgery.

October 27th, 2016
Best of the Best!
Hands down gives the best results plus is very kind and makes you look natural, not done!

May 12th, 2015
Explained procedures in detail. Both Dr. Mendelsohn and Karen Whitney(PA) asked repeatedly if I had any questions or concerns that they could address. Beautiful, clean, well appointed waiting, conference rooms, and restrooms. Excellent intake staff.

April 16th, 2015
Advanced Lift
I was a little intimated going to see a cosmetic surgeon as I never thought I would be a person to do this..but I was becoming disatisfied in how old my face was beginning to look. After meeting Dr. Mendelsohn with his down to earth manner and non-pushy input into the changes "I" wanted to make; I knew I came to the right place. I had the advance lift and although it has only been a week later, I am thrilled with the results. "Jon" (Dr. Mendelsohn) and his team are outstanding.

March 24th, 2015
Director of Claims
I was just blown away by every aspect of this experience. Every consideration was given from the day before during and after the surgery. I am so happy to have chosen Dr. Mendelsohn and his staff. They made every effort to make me feel comfortable and at ease. 5 stars on every aspect for the Advanced Lift.

March 16th, 2015
The most memorable is Dr. Mendolsohn's knowledge. He answered questions I didn't know I had!

January 30th, 2015
Very nice
I have always been very comfortable with Dr. Jon. I've been to his office for years. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

January 16th, 2015
Ms
Dr Jon is the best! He's patient , takes the time to thoroughly explain procedures, and I always love my outcome! He's like a perfectionist , which is important to receive the best results. He's the only Dr I would recommend to my friends . I did try a few dr's in this field before Dr Jon , but was never satisfied .

January 16th, 2015
I ❤️ Dr. Jon!!!! He is very personable; as well as his staff!!!!! Pay them a visit, you won't regret it!!!!

January 14th, 2015
Very Happy Patient in Kentucky
Excellent Surgeon! Dr. Mendelsohn worked on my heavy lids and I was out watering flowers the very next day. Never met a doctor with such wonderful bedside manner.

November 22nd, 2014
Wonderful doctor in all categories.
Dr, Mendelsohn is a great doctor, he listens, he explains, he tells the truth, he spends time with the patient, he only does faces so he is expert at that, perfectionist, kind and has a good sense of humor. I think he is great!! I would recommend him to anyone who is having face work done. Staff is not snooty or condescending they are helpful and knowledgeable. On a superficial level his offices are beautiful and wonderfully decorated.

September 29th, 2012
Dr.Mendelson left a previous practice and his patients that he had just performed surgery on, I was one of those patients. My face got infected, I was left with horrible scars and when I asked for Dr. Mendelson to refund me the money I paid for services he did NOT complete he agreed then never returned any calls or responded to any letters. HORRIBLE SO CALLED DOCTOR , who still owes me a refund which he AGREED to!! Thanks for the scars , physically and emoptionallY!!!