A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Michel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Michel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Michel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Christopher Michel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Michel practice?
- Dr. Jon Michel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Michel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Pulmonologists, Belleville Critical Care Practitioners, and Belleville Sleep Medicine Doctors.