Learn more about Dr. Jon Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Michel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Michel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Christopher Michel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Michel practice?
- Dr. Jon Michel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Michel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.