Dr. Jon Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Miller?

December 22nd, 2016

Wonderful very compassionate physician!!

I've seen dr Miller twice and every time he takes the time out of his busy day to talk to me and offer options. He has advocated for me both times to help get pin relief immediately. Dr Miller is one of those rare docs who is very competent and is also able to establish the human connection. He is a good man and skilled doctor.

February 6th, 2014

I am so thankful for this Doctor

This doctor basically saved my life due to another doctor misplaced 3 screws, butchered my back up like a road map, went through the worst pain in my life until I found Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller had to redo the entire Lumbar Fusion, he took all previous hardware from my back and then went through the front. I was up walking around the night of my surgery with hardly no pain at all but I still have to live with where one of the old screws laid on a nerve. I previously had a herniate disk and rode 4 hours to she this doctor and he did another great job. If you hear any bad reviews from this doctor do not believe them, its probably people making it up.

October 27th, 2011

This "doctor" should lose his medical license

This "doctor" is not interested in helping patients. Every time you walk into the office he orders unnecessary x-rays. Jon K. Miller, doesn't bother reading his patients charts. He's rude, and his staff is afraid of him. I was fired from my job because his office failed to submit the proper paper work to my company after surgery. When I explained what happened - they still failed to submit a proper statement for a successful appeal.I needed a second surgery to remove my hardware a year later - and to this day I still have severe back problems that he refuses to acknowledge. After 2 years of trying to heal, I asked to apply for disability because I was not getting better, and I could no longerfinance my medical bills without assistance. He refused - told me I needed $4000 for more tests, followed by this comment "don't you want to be a tax paying citizen." Then he advised I apply for vocational rehab and dismissed me.If you care for your health, find a neurosurgeon with a private practice.

May 22nd, 2011

His PA did not handle problems

December 1st, 2009