Learn more about Dr. Jon Miyakawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Miyakawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyakawa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miyakawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Miyakawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyakawa graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miyakawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Miyakawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Miyakawa practice?
- Dr. Jon Miyakawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Miyakawa practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.