A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Miyakawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Miyakawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyakawa
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Miyakawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Miyakawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyakawa graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miyakawa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Miyakawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Miyakawa practice?
- Dr. Jon Miyakawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Miyakawa practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.