A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Morris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Benjamin Morris MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Jon Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Morris practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.