A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Benjamin Morris MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Jon Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Morris practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.