A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Morris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Benjamin Morris MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Jon Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Morris practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.