A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon B. Morris practice?
Dr. Jon Morris practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.