Dr. Jon Oden MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Endocrinology Little Rock, AR

August 28th, 2015
"Why are you here?" As the above reviewer wrote...that is exactly what this doctor asked us. We had other doctors refer us to the clinic he's practicing in. Visiting him was a complete waste of our time and he made it quite clear that we were wasting his time.

June 22nd, 2010
I was a little discouraged the first time that my son and I met Dr. Oden. He seemed very thorough and knowledgeable, but didn't seem very interested in my son being there for a consultation. After the initial visit, however, things changed. Our subsequent visits have been much better. I now have 2 of my children that see him. He is thorough in his evaluations. Our doctor/parent relationship and his bedside manner are improved. I find it difficult to take my children or myself to specialists. We have been to many. I walk out of initial visits often feeling like I am being asked "Why are you here?". It is my job, though, to be an advocate for my children and give the physician the occasion to have an "off" day. I am glad that we decided to stay on with Dr. Oden. He takes interest in my boys and provides quality care. (His nurse practitioner is also fantastic. He spent a lot of time with us at the last visit and explained things to me on a level that we could all understand).