A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Overholt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Overholt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Overholt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholt graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Overholt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Overholt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Overholt practice?
- Dr. Jon Overholt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jon Overholt practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.