A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Paget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Paget, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paget graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Paget has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon David Paget MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon D. Paget practice?
- Dr. Jon Paget has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon Paget practices Family Medicine near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Eaton Rapids, MI.
See Owosso Primary Care Doctors.