Dr. Jon Pascua Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jon Pascua?

Extremely condescending

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I had the misfortune of having to deal with this Dr after I delivered my baby at St Francis hospital. He is probably fine as long as you don't challenge him or his orders. I did and I saw a side to this man that was ugly. He treated me like I was a first grader, and told me that "people with bigger brains" (than me I assumed) have made decisions that had set all the precedences he was following. I mentioned I would just leave and take my baby to another hospital for a second opinion and he told me that if I did he would call the police and charge me and my husband with child endangerment. Now that's what I call an ego! If i dont agree with him then, i must be endangering my child? He seems very sweet and nice until he feels you aren't bowing to his decisions. Then he goes into attack mode. This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Beware!

A Nurse's Opinion

Posted on January 24th, 2009

Dr. Pascua is a wonderful doctor. A joy to work with!

Autism Spectrum Disorder