A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Persichino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Persichino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Persichino, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Persichino graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Persichino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Gary Persichino DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon G. Persichino practice?
- Dr. Jon Persichino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Persichino practices Internal Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mecca, CA.
See Moreno Valley Internists.