Dr. Jon Persichino DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 14th, 2016
Sad and confused
I post this review for dr. Persichino today with great sadness when I called his office only to find out that he is retired and gone back to school which is a good thing for him but a terrible thing for myself and hundreds of other patients who love him so much he is an outstanding person I'll miss him very much he saved my life twice I owe him my life I'll miss him dearly

July 20th, 2016
Excellent doctor!!! Great in-patient care and out-patient care. Dr. Persichino's concern for his patients is genuine. His knowledge is stellar. Honestly, he is the best doctor I've had. My only disappointment is that I can't use his services due to insurance issues. Nonetheless, if you want to see the best choose Dr. Persichino!

February 4th, 2015
HE IS A VERY CARING and concerned doctor for the field he is in.

February 20th, 2013
Dr. Jon is caring and really likes what he does. Even though he works part time at some of his clinics, he can easily be reached. Dr. Jon has given me his cell phone and pager number if I need to call him. I would highly recommend him. I wish we had more doctors like him!

August 20th, 2012
Dr. Persichino is by far one of the best doctor I've ever had in my life! He is attentive and caring with his patients and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him over and over again.Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor!!!

July 11th, 2011
Dr. Persichino is always attentive and knows what he's talking about. He listens to every thing I say and is always caring and does not put things off like many doctors I've been to. He is the best doctor I've had so far and am very pleased of his professionalism and caring nature. We need more doctors like him in the world!

February 23rd, 2011
Awesome Physican
Dr Jon is extremely caring about all of his patients. My office visits are always 30 to 45 mins long... He asks me questions about me and my family and he sits and listens. Additionally Dr. Jon always gives me a hug when I leave. Over the past 30 years, ive never encountered a physician like this. His clinical knowledge on a wide range of conditions including his expertise in HIV/AIDS, HEP C, etc... Good Job, Dr. Jon, Keep up the good work...

December 2nd, 2010
Hep c Patient
Dr. Jon is one of the most caring dr.'s I have ever encountered. I never feel rushed, and he answer all my questions in way that I understand the. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jon to anyone that needed him. Thank you

May 7th, 2010
Family Member
Dr.Persichino is a great person inside and out! He genuinly cares about everyone he encounters.