Dr. Jon Peterson MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
Good doctor who understands comples health issues and handles them all very well.
Great Doctor

August 2nd, 2014
Beware!
Beware! My Mom suffered a massive stroke which Drs in Denver don't expect her to recover from. They accredited the stroke to a time when her bood pressure was much too high, 200+ / 120. We spoke with dr Peterson several times and expressed our concern, especially since she was also on cumiden at the same time. His response was to tell us to continue to monitor it. We asked for a referral for a dr in tx, as they were visiting us at the time. He would not give us a referral. When she went back to Co. My brother took her to see another dr about the high blood pressure as dr Peterson wasn't doing anything. When he found out that we had gotten a second opinion with a change in medications, Dr Peterson overrode the change. We were warned at the time by several other medical professionals, that the high BP could cause a stroke that she wouldn't be able to recover from. We found that his arrogance and cavalier attitude towards the high BP rather frightening. Since the stroke that we were warned about did in fact happen, I would not trust Dr Peterson as a doctor again.

September 30th, 2013
Retired retailer
Dr. Jon Peterson is a good Christian man, a loving husband and father and an outstanding family physician. In my view South Fork and Del Norte, Colorado are fortunate to have he and his family in the community. He is extremely competence in diagnosis and treatment of medical problems and truly cares for his patients.

September 2nd, 2011
Misses Dr. Peterson
so very upset he left Texas......was my doctor for a very long time......haven't found anyone that I feel comfortable with or even like.......so I just don't go anymore.....

October 10th, 2015