A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Pirrello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Pirrello, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirrello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirrello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Pirrello, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirrello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pirrello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Pirrello MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Pirrello practice?
- Dr. Jon Pirrello has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Pirrello practices Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Bariatric Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons, Hartford Endocrinologists, and Hartford Family Physicians.