A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Pirrello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Pirrello, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pirrello
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pirrello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Pirrello, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirrello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pirrello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon R Pirrello MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon R. Pirrello practice?
- Dr. Jon Pirrello has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Pirrello practices Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Bariatric Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons, Hartford Endocrinologists, and Hartford Bariatric Specialists.