Dr. Jon Radnothy DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Tavares, FL

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Jon is an exceptional ortho-surgeon whom I would recommend to anyone.

December 21st, 2015
From A to Z, the personalized attention and treatment offered by doc and his entire staff, was among the finest examples of what people who are hurting would hope to receive from the medical community.

November 3rd, 2015
Knee problem
Very thorough in describing procedure to fix diagnoses of knee problem

July 5th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Radnothy and his staff was amazing! He spent quality time explaining my injury and treatment plan. He is informative, very personable and honest about the best options. The rehab staff was a pleasure to work with. They push you to do your best and make it a fun, lighthearted environment. I love Dr. Radnothy and have recommended him and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family!

February 8th, 2015
thankful for Dr. Radnothy and his staff
I broke my ankle in a very strange way and Dr. Radnothy was at the hospital doing surgery when they brought me in. He did such a great job. I had to go to another PT because of insurance, but they were fine with that. The staff was patient and kind. I will need a slight bit more surgery to remove the hardware, but they have been very helpful in what that will entail. I am very thankful that I had Dr. Radnothy during this trying time.

December 21st, 2014
Partial Knee Replacement
Wonderful example of a "people person" doctor. Makes patient feel at ease immediately! Great "bedside manners. Would recommend to anyone!!

October 14th, 2013
Dr. Radnothy and his office staff are so friendly, and really made me feel at home while in their office. Dr. Radnothy was so informative, and we enjoyed that he really went above and beyond at addressing our concerns prior to my surgery. He really does spend alot of time with his patients and covers everything, so that I knew what to expect before, during and after my surgery. Although there was a bit of a wait to see the Dr., it was well worth the wait, I feel confident that I have chosen Dr. Radnothy to complete my surgery. I would recommend their office to anyone who is considering an orthopaedic surgery

November 16th, 2012
Dr. Radnothy performed surgery on my leg 20 years ago when I was in an auto accident and I've recovered so well from it, no pain, I have full mobility, he's a great, caring and compassionate doctor, not too many around like him.

October 31st, 2012
Great Ortho!
Dr. Radnothy and staff are wonderful medical providers. Dr. Radnothy is a great doctor with a bedside manner that is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone requiring any of the services he or his office staff have to offer.Dr. Radnothy genuinely cares about his patient's well being and has never forced any unwanted/unnecessary procedures or services upon me or any other patient that I know.

June 25th, 2012
GREAT OFFICE STAFF AND PHYSICIANS.
I totally disagree with the last statement on Dr. Radnothy. I too needed surgery, but the Surgery Center was offered as an option not a must. It was actually cheaper for me to utilize the Surgery Center instead of the hospital. The staff called, verified my benefits and told me what it would cost me to go to the surgery center vs the hospital. I also needed therapy on my shoulder. I again, was told I could go to his facility or go to an outside facility. The Physical Therapy staff at his office was by far the best I have ever encountered, and I have encountered many. I feel like Dr. Radnothy, his Physician Assistants and his entire staff go out of their way to treat you with the utmost respect and care and would recommend their office without reservation.

April 25th, 2011