Dr. Jon Rich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Rich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

Amazing service and care

Dr Rich and his staff have always been amazing with my daughter. They have helped her learn how to cope and control her ADHD. She is excelling in school and at home. Highly recommended

January 5th, 2017

Hated this guy!!!

He was RUDE! Short with me! He didn't care at all for my questions or to answer them about my 3 MONTH OLD! I would not recommend him to any mom and I won't go back!

August 15th, 2016

Awesome Doctor terrible reception!

Receptionist is HORRIBLE! She places you on long holds (10+ minutes) when you can actually get her to answer the phone. Not once has returned a voicemail I've left. Asking her to do her basic job duties (print work excuse. Schedule appointment for a sick BABY) is met with a huff and an eye roll! Has ZERO customer service skills. I mean who answers the phone HELLO at a medical office. Really considering switching Drs. Dr rich and the person in the room with him are WONDERFUL but the first and last impression of your visit is horrible because of his front staff. The way I've seen her talk to some people is down right rude. I know he's a busy man and expects her to handle the front office. He has more important things to worry about but she leaves a really terrible impression on his office. He should really consider a meeting with her or a change of staff.

February 9th, 2016

Chronic Lung Disease

I have chronic lung disease with asthma all my life, COPD and RA since 2005. Dr. Rich has brought me back from pneumonia and COPD many times when I didn't think I was going to get well. He's very pro-active, caring, sympathetic and knowledgeable. He is an awesome doctor and I think the world of him! I feel very blessed to have found him. He now treats 2 of my grandchildren and one of my best friends.

October 6th, 2015

Great doctor

Love Dr Rich and his staff! They are very good at getting my family in for same day appointments when they get sick and the diagnosis are always accurate.

March 20th, 2014

I took my kids in last week to see Dr Rich and he instantly picked up my kid and started interacting with him I knew then he was going to be a great Doc he listened and answered all my complaints and his staff was awesome! I recommend him to everybody!!!!

March 20th, 2014

I think Dr rich is an amazing doctor! Be takes very good care of myself and my family! He also interacts with the children and makes them feel comfortable! Also his staff is very friendly and goes above and beyond to make you happy! I highly recommend Dr rich!

March 20th, 2014

I think Dr Rich is a great Dr, he goes out of his way to help all his patients I highly recommend him!!!

September 5th, 2013

uncaring doc

I went to dr.rich for a vaginal discharge and left low abdominal pain. He treated me for infection but after 3 different antibiotics nothing changed. I decided to get a second oppinion , the new doc sent me for 2 ct scans and it showed a tumor in my colon I am now going to have extensive surgery. The other thing was that he never used my name but greeted me with hey. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy

March 13th, 2013

What a Wonderful Family Doctor

Dr. Rich always finds a way to connect with each of my family members. He and his staff really care about all of us. Since he does clinic work, hospital work, and delivers babies he has cared for all us in every aspect of our lives. I can't imagine going to another doctor.

March 15th, 2009

Dr Rich is a wonderful doctor. He takes care of my entire family and we all love him. The office staff is very helpful and polite and we love his nurse.

August 1st, 2016