Dr. Jon Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Robertson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2016

Excellent Doctor/neurosurgeon!!

Wouldn't ever want to see a different neurosurgeon. He's the Top! Wonderful Doctor/person. He makes me feel comfortable and not intimidated . He did surgery on me in 2001 and I'm still under his care, thank you Dr. Robertson!!

Doctor's Response

Charlene, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Dr. Jon H. Robertson. We are so glad to hear that you are doing well and that you have had such a great experience at Semmes Murphey. You really made our day today.

SHOW

February 6th, 2015

Dr. Jon Robertson is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner and is very thorough. He saved my life.

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Jon Robertson is the BEST! He removed a cavernous sinus meningoma in Jan. of 2001, I'm still under his care at this time , for another 8-10 years. I wouldn't want any other neurosurgeon. He is so gentle and a down to earth person. The first time I went to see him concerning my maningeoma, he spent the better part of an hour going over what would be going on during my surgery, using visuals. I would recommend him to anyone!!!! Thank you Dr. Robertson!

June 14th, 2010

Wow...Amazing experience

After visiting several other doctors that were unable to help I landed at Semmes-Murphy and Dr Robertson. I spent 5 hours at the office and left feeling hope. The surgery and recovery was great. Over the past 3 years since the surgery the follow-up and access has been excellent.

May 20th, 2010

Miracle!

At 9am I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Transferred to University Methodist Hospital where I met Dr. Robertson who explained my situation calmly and answered all my questions. By 2:00 I was in surgery. Twice a day, every day during my hospitalization I was visited by Dr. Robertson or one of his residents. During each visit all of my questions were answered and I was made to feel special. My wife was out of the country when this occurred and Dr. Robertson called her following the surgery. When she arrived he sat down with her in my room and spent over an hour discussing my diagnosis, the procedure and my care. Same again when I met with him one week after discharge. Without a doubt the kindest, most professional surgeon I have ever met. I considered myself blessed to have Dr. Robertson as my surgeon.

September 24th, 2009

excellent doctor

Dr. Roberson is the best there is. He is thorough and an excellent surgeon. I had brain tumor surgery and everything went perfectly under the skilled hands of Dr. Robertson.

December 19th, 2016