A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon N. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Jon Rosenthal practices General Practice, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, and Plastic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation General Practitioners, Plantation Otolaryngologists, and Plantation Plastic Surgeons.