Dr. Jon Rosenthal DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
This office like to charge you for nothing. The office manager is very unprofessional. The staff is not nice. I would not recommend it to anyone.

January 2nd, 2016
Mr wonderful
The most memorable thing was his honesty and how he spent time with me. I'm a RN and we are the worst to make happy! He was wonderful and I will sing his praises to anyone who will listen!!!

June 13th, 2012
Nice experience
I did have to wait about 20 minutes but the wait for worth it. Dr Rosenthal sat and listened to my problem and then explained everything to me, like I was the only patient in the building. I will use him again if I need too.

June 12th, 2012
Great experience!
Dr. Rosenthal was recommended by my husband's cousin (also a physician) when it became obvious to us that our daughter was serious about rhinoplasty. Although she acted tough, she had been teased about her nose many times and was very self-conscious. In this case we didn't want just a pretty look, we wanted someone who specialized in the function also. She researched the subject pretty thoroughly and had A LOT of questions, which he very patiently answered and explained. We did not feel at all rushed or pressured because he spoke to us as equals. After the initial consultation we were ready to schedule surgery. He told us to discuss it and let him know. We decided to get another opinion just to have an additional point of view. That doctor was also very nice but as soon as we left the office my daughter said "Could Dr. Rosenthal please do my surgery? I just feel comfortable with him." We scheduled the surgery for the first day of summer. It went exactly as planned. He called us at home that night to check on her. We filled the prescription for pain meds but she only took one. Today we went in for the cast removal and as soon as he handed her a mirror she started crying! You could barely hear her whisper thank you because she was so happy she choked up. Even the doc had tears in his eyes. Honestly, we could not have hoped for a better result. She looks like herself, only better. Absolutely gorgeous! The staff, his nurse, maxine, they were all truly wonderful and so caring. The thing we love about Dr. Rosenthal is that he's a human being, you can talk to him. He's just a great guy!

January 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
I found this Dr. very caring and took a lot of time with me. He diagnosed me and was very concerned with me feeling comfortable and confident with my following up. I would recommend Dr. Rosenthal for any Ear Nose and Throat issues.

October 12th, 2011
I do not recommend this doctor. If you don't have insurance, it seems even more so that he does not care. A comment was made...."you don't have to make another appointment. I wouldn't want you to spend anymore money!" There is more, but it cannot be said at this time. Please be careful if you decide to go to this doctor. The staff there is very nice.

September 30th, 2009
wrong doctor wrong referral
Everything he wanted to do was wrong. He took my co-pay. He took my insurance and then he wanted more money for things he diagnosed incorrectly. I couldn't run out of there fast enough. He wanted to take an xray and then realized that the filament wouldn't show up on the film. He wanted to perform surgery when he was not even the primary optomologist who performed the original surgery. In my opinion I'd avoid any visits to this man.

June 25th, 2017