Dr. Jon Rumohr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
I was happy with my experience. Only downside is they wouldn't bill my insurance and also did not send all my insurance info to lab and surgi center. It ended up being a pain for me to deal with.

February 5th, 2015
Fantastic doctor just all around great Very compasionate and understanding highly recomend him

August 27th, 2013
An amazing doctor .
An amazing doctor . He performed three operations on my husband . He had a kidney stone called a Stag Horn . It had grown very large. Doctor Rumohr saved my husband's kidney . Thanks to this amazing doctor my husband can go back to living a normal life.

October 20th, 2010
Dr. Rumohr is Great!
I had received a shocking diagnosis from another urologist that I had bladder cancer before he had even performed a biopsy. Granted, I realize that you can sometimes tell by the way a tumor looks if it is cancer or not, but I definitely wanted a second opinion. My friend had a similar problem last year and went to Kelsey Seybold and her tumor was benign. When I explained my situation when calling to set up an appointment with Dr. Rumohr's office they got me right in. I saw Dr. Rumohr on a Thursday and we did the surgery on Monday. It was an easy and stress free experience. Dr. Rumohr & the staff at the outpatient clinic at St. Lukes were awesome. They assured that I was comfortable and explained every step of every procedure they did on me. Dr. Ruhmor was very thorough and I was so impressed that he called me that evening at home to check on me & see how I was doing! Praying for a great biopsy result, but no matter what the outcome, I feel I am in excellent care with Dr. Rumohr in my corner!