A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Russell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Russell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Bourbon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Andrew Russell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon A. Russell practice?
- Dr. Jon Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Russell practices Emergency Medicine near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Emergency Physicians.