A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sangeorzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sangeorzan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangeorzan
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sangeorzan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sangeorzan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangeorzan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sangeorzan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Alpena General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sangeorzan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon Sangeorzan practice?
- Dr. Jon Sangeorzan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Sangeorzan practices Infectious Disease near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alpena, MI.
See Petoskey Infectious Disease Doctors.