A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sangeorzan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sangeorzan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sangeorzan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sangeorzan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sangeorzan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sangeorzan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sangeorzan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Alpena General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sangeorzan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jon Sangeorzan practice?
- Dr. Jon Sangeorzan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sangeorzan practices Infectious Disease near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Infectious Disease Doctors.