A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sattler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sattler, Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sattler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sattler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Inman Sattler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon I. Sattler practice?
- Dr. Jon Sattler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sattler practices Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Plastic Surgeons and Glendora Dermatologists.