A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sattler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sattler, Cosmetic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sattler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sattler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattler graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sattler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon I Sattler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon I. Sattler practice?
- Dr. Jon Sattler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Sattler practices Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Plastic Surgeons and Glendora Dermatologists.