Dr. Jon Sattler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Sattler?

Very thorough!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr Sattler made me feel very comfortable, he was very thorough, personable and professional.

Left for dead

Posted on March 15th, 2017

This doctor left me with sepsis. If you book an appt. You won't have a wait. He has no other patients waiting for him. They probably already know to stay away. This doctor has lack of care. Left me very ill. From venous congestion. He waited too long and it became septic. Stay away.

Patient Review

Posted on October 27th, 2016

My boyfriend and I had been to 10 consultations, and after all of the Doctors we met we choose Dr. Sattler. Couldn't have made a better choice. The overall experience was pleasant professional and the out come was perfection ,in regards to my surgery. The best decision we made by far.

My experience of breast

Posted on August 25th, 2014

My experience of breast augmentation has been amazing! From the initial consultation, to the actual surgery day and all of the follow- up appointments. Dr. Sattler and his staff has been very professional, caring, and wonderful! I would and will highly recommend Dr. Sattler.

Happy

Posted on August 8th, 2014

I am really happy with the results. Dr. Sattler is very nice, informative, and will definitely make you feel comfortable. The entire process was quick and painless from scheduling, the surgery procedure, and follow-up visits, I will definitely recommend Dr. Sattler.

Dr. Sattler

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr. Sattler is a great doctor with a great personality, made me feel comfortable through at the process. I definiately recommend him to anyone.

Excellent!!

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I couldn't expect a better service. All the staff was wonderful and I felt very welcomed. You can see that they take pride in their customer attention and service. Highly recommended!

Very happy

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Very happy with my new breast. This office is staffed with friendly caring people and doctors who genuinely care about the well being of the people they treat. They do all they can to accommodate their patients needs.

Comfortable

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Everyone I encountered on my visit was very nice. It made my trip to the plastic surgery center the most pleasant I have had in years. Thanks Dr. Sattler

Great doctor and staff

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Great doctor and staff, very informative and patient. thankyou very much, satisfied patient.

Dr Sattler's the only Dr who could treat me!!!!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I had laughter lines which were starting to bother me so when I found out there was now a way of removing them I was thrilled! The downside was that it'd be done via an injectable filler & I have a Phobia with Needles! :-( I saw 3 Surgeons & although they all tried to gain my confidence (1 even offering to put me to sleep) I just didn't feel settled about going ahead with any of them. Then I met Dr Sattler & from the minute I met him I KNEW he'd be the one!! I can't really explain it but I just knew 100% he'd know how to deal with my fears & he did! Also, the job he did was amazing! Being in the entertainment industry & therefore under the spotlight is not a great place for laughter lines & now I don't need to worry about them!! I LOVE Dr Sattler!!!!!! :-)

Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon!!!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

5 stars is too low for Dr. Sattler (and his amazing staff). I had no prior experience with their office but wanted to get a consult regarding breast augmentation. Jacyln from their office contacted me and was so incredibly kind and professional in setting the appointment, and they even stayed open late so I didn't have to leave work early. It was not even an issue for them. Dr. Sattler was so nice, professional and relaxed when I met with him. He answered all my questions (which were many!) thoroughly. In selecting a size implant, he suggested larger implant than I thought and i am SOOO happy he did!! My size is perfect! I would have picked too small and been disappointed. Not only is the size of my implant perfect, but my recovery was unreal! I had a Friday surgery and was back to work the next Wednesday. My incision healed up easily and within a week and a half, the scabs from the incision had already started falling off. I went out with my girlfriends a week after surgery and they could not believe how good I looked. I started out an A with no extra skin and went up to a full C, and they do not look high and tight. I could go on and on, but I was so scared going into this and have just been so incredibly impressed with Dr. Sattler and his team. I would recommend him to anyone, absolutely without reservation.