A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Scarborough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarborough graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scarborough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sidney Scarborough MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon S. Scarborough practice?
- Dr. Jon Scarborough has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Scarborough practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.