Dr. Jon Schneider MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 3 reviews

April 4th, 2013
Ms
Dr Jon Schneider is one of the most sincere & caring Drs I've had. He scheduled me for the initial visit promptly as I had been referred by my primary care Dr and I had also informed him on the phone that I was very depressed. He worked with me closely, followed up regularly, and made it clear that he was available if I needed him anytime. He worked with me to find the right medication and has helped me through some very difficult times. I know that if I had not had his sincere care & support I would have ended up in the psych ward. He also referred me to other Drs for medical issues and made it possible for me to see them promptly. At a time when I was hopeless & desperate Dr Schneider eased my burden, my pain & helped me through. I have never had a problem setting up an appt, nor have I ever had to wait to be seen. He is professional & courteous, yet never overbearing.

December 4th, 2012
Great Psychiatrist
I worked with Dr. Schneider for 2+ years for medication only and during that time I found him to be both professional and caring. I wanted to see a psychiatrist who would work with me in a collaborative manner and Dr. Schneider wholeheartedly embraced this approach. He was very helpful and respectful. I would highly recommend him to others.

April 24th, 2009
Caring, Compassionate Doc
Have worked with Dr. for a long time. I look forward to visits with him.