A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Schreiber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Schreiber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schreiber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon T Schreiber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jon T. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Jon Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Schreiber practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.