A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Schreiber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schreiber has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon T. Schreiber practice?
Dr. Jon Schreiber practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bullard, TX and Palestine, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.