A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Schwartz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Hualapai Mountain Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Charles Schwartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon C. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jon Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Family Physicians.