Dr. Jon Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Schwartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2012

The best dr that there has ever been and will ever be

September 23rd, 2011

Horrible

I just got home from his office and am sick from the way me and my family were treated. I have never seen a doctors office with such a low morale and unsanitary conditions. To have a doctor come into a room and touch people without washing his hands or having gloves on, totally amazed me that he is still in business. His attitude was very unprofessional and rude, i wont be going back and will write this same review on every site. By the way..... we paid cash.

May 2nd, 2011

Him and his staff are very carring. They found out about my condition and I got treated promply. I'm very plased with their sevice and the way they treat people

March 24th, 2011

WORST OFFICE EVER

Waiting time is horrible, office is extremely cluttered and disorganized, Schwartz is not the kindest, staff doesn't call back when needed, and it definitely lives up to kingman's podunk, hillbilly reputation. Denfinitely get the award for being the worst.

January 14th, 2011

I was in the hospital, Dr. Schwartz bed side manners are terrible when I got out brenda was so worried about the bill they called all the time harrasing about the bill, troy is so much more caring.

August 30th, 2010

Years

I have been a patient on Dr Shwartz since i was 13 and i am now 21. He is a great doctor and knows how to take care of his patients. He is always there to do what ever he can for you and you know he truly cares.

May 7th, 2010

the BEST doctor in the ENTIRE world....

i have been a patient of doc's for 8 years now...i have stage four endometriosis... five miscarriages.. three deliverys (two with schwartz). I went into 8 weeks premature labor with my twins- one born 3# the other 4. doc SAVED their lives. My last baby was born in oct 09. I almost died- three pints of blood-- but I knew i'd be ok as long as doc was there. He's really harsh on the first impression- people think he's scary-- he's not. He's from New Jersey and is east coast loud...thats it. hes amazing- he argues on behalf of his patients and whats best for them. i just moved three hours away but am NOT changing him as my pcp... i will be driving..as a mom, how can i not take my kids to the best??

April 22nd, 2010

The best there is

Dr Schwartz is the best there is. I have been a patient for 11 years and love the man as if he were a family member. He will always have my vote for the best doctor out there. We love you Doc.

May 25th, 2009

This Doctor helped me and my baby! He cares and is a great Doctor and I appreciate him for delivering a healthy baby boy.

January 7th, 2009

He is very patient and polite and hase excellent bedside manor. Dr. Schwartz was my ob doctor he made me feel comfortable and helped to make my overall pregnancy experience more enjoyable

October 1st, 2008

unprofessional

Dr. Schwartz is very unprofessional. He stared at my chest the entire time I was trying to talk to him about my sinus infection. I waited in the waiting room for fifty minutes and in the exam room for another twenty. He was very flirtatious and I found him extremely rude. I would not recommend Dr. Schwartz

March 29th, 2016