A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Sekiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sekiya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekiya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sekiya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekiya graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sekiya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sekiya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Sekiya practice?
- Dr. Jon Sekiya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Sekiya practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.