Learn more about Dr. Jon Sekiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Sekiya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekiya
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Sekiya, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekiya graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sekiya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Sekiya MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon Sekiya practice?
- Dr. Jon Sekiya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jon Sekiya practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.