A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Senkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Senkowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Senkowsky, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Senkowsky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Senkowsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Jon Senkowsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Senkowsky practice?
- Dr. Frank Senkowsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Senkowsky practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.