A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Shick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Shick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shick
Education & Awards
Dr. Shick graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Shick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Glenn Shick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jon G. Shick practice?
- Dr. Jon Shick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon Shick practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.